Monday, 8 October 2007

Climate Saving Movie can be used in Schools

Kent Green Party is delighted that an attempt by a person in Kent to stop the use of Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth film has been stopped by the High Court. Schools are now free to use the film in Geography, Citizenship and other subject areas.

Steve Dawe comments: "Al Gore's double Oscar-winning documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, is a fine exposition of Climate Change it's implications and the policies we must follow to deal with it. Whilst those who resist the obvious evidence for human-induced climate change are now few, it is good to see such people having their spurious arguments rejected in the High Court."

2 comments:

Hey Polly said...

Green lifestyle is extremely popular nowadays and i am an active supporter! I launch different projects at my university with my friends to support alternative energy sources or encourage people no to drop litter, etc. Yes, sometimes it prevents me from the outstanding grades. For such times, I use persuasive essay paper as persuasive essays are my weakest side! I am sure that it's affordable and reasonable way to reduce stresses in your life!

Brent E. Kovac said...

I support the ideas of Gore. Our planet is in danger and it`s obvious. Besides, here buy college essays online I ordered a report and presentation about the environmental situation in the world. These environmental issues concerned so many people, especially the ways of resolving these issues.